WHY? Everyone needs to give credit to authors for their work
If you use another author's research WITHOUT giving credit - IT'S STEALING whether it is intentional or not
Simply generate a list of references used in your assignment
Cite This For Me is a great FREE Bibliography generator (Don't commit to a monthly subscription) - just remember to copy and paste your references as they won't be saved (Uses Harvard format )
Simple steps to Auto generate your Bibliography using…..
CiteThisforme.com when you have completed all your research.
- Choose media type (Top left hand) – Website, book, journal?
- Add URL (web address) or book title
- Auto cite
- Enter ALL of your references one at a time
- Go to the top left of the middle of the page – click on COPY & PASTE
- Open a Premium account – No thanks
- Click on Reference, when it highlights – control c
- Open Word doc and at the end of your assignment - control v
- You have this account for 1 week
- A bibliography is a list of the references you have used when writing your assignment.
- It should be included with every assignment.
- Arrange your references in alphabetical order by author?s surname or by title if there is no author.
Butler, J. E. (2007) Natural disasters, Rigby Heinemann, Melbourne
Joyce, C. (2008) Volcano prediction was bang on, New Scientist, vol.50, No. 5, p.9
Natural disasters, (2009) [video recording] Video Classroom, NSW.
Noble, T. (2012) Doubts on human clones, The West Australian, 8 April, p5
Smith, J. (2008) Volcano World, Australian Museum, Sydney. <http://www.volcano.wa.edu.au> [Accessed 21 Feb 2009].
Volcano (2009) Encarta 1995 [CD-ROM] Microsoft, Redmond, Washington.
Volcano destroys village. (2010) New Scientist, vol. 5, no. 5, p3
Volcanoes (2010) Kingfisher Science Encyclopedia, vol.10, pp738-739, Kingfisher Books, London